- All prices exclude VAT
- All products are offered subject to availability
- Prices quoted are subject to brand owner and duty increases from time to time. Quando Drinks Ltd (the “Company”) will endeavour to inform customers of these increases at all times however from time to time this may not always be possible.
- Credit is subject to suitable references and ongoing review where appropriate. We may make searches against you, the applicant entity and (as appropriate) each of the principals, officers, partners or members of the applicant entity (together “Principals”) at credit reference agencies who will supply us with credit information for use in the assessment of your credit application. We may also seek bank references from the above nominated bank(s). By signing above, you consent to such searches being carried out on you, the applicant entity and each Principal and to us holding copies of such information for the purposes mentioned above.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest @ 4% above bank of England base rate on any overdue debt, or any debt over 35 days old unless covered by agreed credit terms.
- We may terminate this contract or suspend further deliveries under this contract (without notice or any liability to you) if you become unable to pay your debts as they fall due, or any steps being taken with a view to appointing an administrator or similar, in respect of debts unsettled.
- If you cease to trade with the Company, any outstanding accounts become due immediately. Failure to pay the outstanding balance will result in interest and any charges associated with recovery of any balance being paid by the customer.
- The Company will recharge the cost of any returned and re-presented payments, as revised from time to time, at the following rates:
Re-presented cheque: £15.00
Returned cheque: £25.00
Returned direct debit £25.00
- Retention of Title:
All goods remain the property of the Company until paid in full. In the event of sale of the goods by the customer prior to payment, the customer shall hold the proceeds of the sale as the trustees for the Company in such a way as to be identifiable as the property of the Company.
Where it is not possible to identify the specific goods then we reserve the right to claim for all monies outstanding.
- All goods must be examined on delivery and claims or breakages or loss must be notified at the point of delivery. The Company will not accept responsibility for any breakages or loss after the goods have been signed for.
- All equipment installed by representatives of Quando Drinks Ltd remains the property of the Company unless transferred to the Customer by separate agreement. Quando Drinks Ltd reserves the right to recover the equipment and all costs associated with its recovery in the event of termination of this contract.
- Container deposits. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all returns of empties carrying deposits are clearly marked on the delivery note. Credit will not be given for subsequent claims unless noted on the delivery note.
- By purchasing from the Company you agree that you are not breaching any 3rd party tie.
- All orders will be subject to a £1.00 delivery charge.
- Any items purchased and returned on a “sale or return basis” will attract a 10% return fee. A maximum of 50% of any goods ordered will be eligible for return.